Year 6 classes
Welcome to our Year 6 Class Page.
This document shares with all that your child will learn over the first half of the autumn term.
Year 6 Critical Pathway autumn 1 2023
Year 6 Curriculum Letter Autumn 2 2022
This document shares with all that your child will learn over the second half of the autumn term.
Year 6 Curriculum Overview Autumn Two 2022-2023
Critical Path Spring 2024
Curriculum Letter Spring Term
Maths Knowledge Organisers
Please take a look at our knowledge organisers which can support homework and SATs revision.
In Year 6, we have lots of things to help extend and improve our learning at home. We should complete the following over the course of a week:
- Read at least three times a week to an adult and have them sign our book marks (house points can be earnt if you do this).
- Complete a reading quiz when we finish a book.
- Practice our knowledge of times tables each week on TTRS - remember to look out for competitions.
- Practice our spellings ready to be tested each Thursday.
Homework overview Spring 2024
- Complete the Maths or English homework given by our teacher.
We also have Charanga available to us if we would like to continue our music learning at home.
PE will be on a Tuesday and Friday. Please ensure your child comes into school in their uniform and brings the appropriate kit for indoor PE as well as something warm if we go outside for the lesson.
Jewellery, wrist-bands etc. are not allowed for safety reasons. Make-up and nail varnish are also not allowed. Earrings must be taped over. Appropriate footwear is essential.